SEASON of the SHOREPORT
SEASON of the SHOREPORT
Paul Odle, Jr.
Check out the Shoreport video here:
Although it doesn’t quite feel like it yet, the personal watercraft season is right around the corner and with several days of sustained sunshine in the forecast it will take off like a rocket. These watercraft enthusiasts often seem to be impulse buyers; people who have been “thinking” about getting a PWC but hold off until the season hits. Time for some fun on the water! What these buyers often don’t think about is transportation and storage of their investment. Savvy salespeople know and guide these buyers through the process. For the recreational watercraft enthusiast who has access to waterfront property be it river, lake, or salt water, the ShorePort by ShoreMaster is essential.
SHOREPORT DRIVE-ON PWC STORAGE
ShorePort is the quickest and most convenient way to dry-dock your Jet-Ski after a long day on the water. Three polyethylene rollers allow you to easily drive onto the ShorePort with a gentle flick of the throttle. When you’re ready to ride again, simply push off to launch. ShorePorts modular, rotationally molded construction means it requires virtually no maintenance, and its deep textured surface drains water back to the lake or river to keep your WaveRunner clean and dry. An 8″ tie-down cleat allows you to quickly and easily store your PWC for extended periods of time between rides.
ShorePort can be attached to nearly any floating dock system, and ShorePort works great with any standing or wheel-in style dock system. Simply position the ShorePort alongside, or perpendicular to your dock system for quick and convenient access to your Jet-ski, WaveRunner or See-Doo.
ShorePort can be used as a stand-alone, drive-on PWC lift, or you can connect multiple ShorePorts together for additional stability and PWC storage. Whether you are storing a single personal watercraft at your residential lakeshore property, or a whole fleet of personal watercraft at a marina, resort, or campground, you’ll be glad you chose ShorePort to protect the investment you’ve made in your personal watercraft.
SHOREPORT DRIVE ON PWC STORAGE FEATURES
- Premium stability for safe, and easy loading and launching
- Virtually maintenance-free ownership saves you time and money
- Safe, textured, slip-resistant surface allows for easy access to your PWC
- Three polyurethane rollers allow smooth loading and launching
- Two mid-section rollers are adjustable to accommodate virtually any PWC or Jet-ski hull style
- Rear roller makes for easy transitions from the water to storage on the ShorePort Versatile design fits a wide range of personal watercraft and WaveRunners
- Hydrophobic vent accommodates changing climates and temperatures
- Cool-to-the-touch tan color looks great while remaining durable
- Variety of anchoring options to suit nearly any installation
- Environmentally friendly production
Capacity: 1,150 lbs. – 1,450 lbs.* Length: 138″ Width: 58″ Weight: 260 lbs. *Standard capacity is 1,150 lbs. additional capacity provided by supplemental flotation in 100 lb. increments up to 1,450 lbs.
SHOREPORT CONNECTORS AND ANCHORING
- Front Connectors, Side Front Connector or Side Rear connector
- Large Pipe Bracket (Bow)
- Medium Pipe Bracket (Bow)
- Rear Pipe Bracket
- Stand Off Plate (pair)
- Flexi-Hinge Connector
- Parallel Flexi-Hinge Connector
- 2″ Schedule 40 Galvanized Pipe: 3′, 5′, 7′, 10.5′, 21′
- 2″ Pipe Auger
- 2 3/8″ Round Pipe Cap (Blue)