These trailers are best suited to a variety of boats from fiberglass boats, jet boats, pilot house and coastal offshore boats
It took over a year to design, perfect and run FEA test analysis on our new line up of Karavan Large I-Beam trailers. These trailers are best suited to a variety of boats from fiberglass boats, jet boats, pilot house and coastal offshore boats. Very attractive aluminum I-Beam with patent pending features provide a lighter weight trailer with a design that provides adjustable axles, eliminates traditional aluminum I-Beam flex for added strength and capacity.
Patented Design Features - Patent pending aluminum I-Beam extrusion offers:
- Beefy bottom channels that allow you to easily adjust your axles for proper tongue weight and add desired accessories.
- No unsightly U-bolts or multiple holes drilled in the bottom of the I-Beam to mount axles. Clean professional look and finish.
- 1 1/8th” thick bottom I-Beam channel eliminates or reduces typical aluminum trailer frame flex.
- Support brackets designed to hold the trailer cross members to the I-Beam. Eliminate holes from being drilled in the bottom of the I beam, results in strengthening the I-Beam and stopping pull in or roll of the I-Beam created from downward pressure on the bottom inside of the I beam channel. Also creates additional strength down the length of the I-Beam channel.
- Capture channel built into the I-Beam extrusion allows brake lines and wiring to be tucked away. Out of sight out of mind - Doing this keeps the trailer looking clean and ensures the brake lines and wiring does not get snagged on anything. Also eliminates the use of unsightly clips to hold wiring in place.
Click on below assembly instructions for parts drawing.
- Tire size: Balanced radial ST225/75R15E on galvanized rims
- Carrying capacity: 14,700 lbs
- Width between fenders: 81.5”
- Overall width: 101"
- 7.5” tall frame
- Accommodates Boats: 28’-30' in length
- Approx. weight: 2,207 lbs
- Tandem 12” DISC brakes c/w Dacromet plate finish
- Hydrastar Hydraulic Trailer Brake Actuator with a clean mounting bracket
- 6,600 lb capacity axles
- Suspension type: Galvanized Auto Flex Torsion Axles
- 2,500 lb foot jack
Sleek inline coupler – makes it easier to hook onto and keep the trailer level and in line with your truck.
Tandem 12” DISC brakes c/w Dacromet plate finish.
Hydrastar Hydraulic Trailer Brake Actuator with a clean mounting bracket.
- Heavy duty winch post with 3,200# 2 speed winch.
- Drop down adjustable cross members.
- Heavy duty tandem aluminum checker plate fenders.
- Solid and secure fully adjustable bunk brackets.
- 3x6 HD solid bunks.
- Thick 16.1oz polyester bunk carpet.
- SWAYCONTROL™ ENGINEERING Achieved via adjustable axle design.
- ALUMINUM DESIGN - Great looking and durable; particularly good for coastal areas.
- SURE-LUBE WHEEL BEARING GREASE SYSTEM - Allows quick and clean greasing for easy maintenance.
- L.E.D Lights and fully grounded wire harness.
- Proven Knott galvanized steel torsion axles with drop down centers to assist in keeping your boat low for easy loading and trailering.
- Stainless steel hardware
Love Your Products?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO AND COMMENTS.